LG Doubleplay lives up to its name with two screens


    This is the LG Doubleplay, and honestly, I couldn’t think of a better name. After all, what else do you call a smartphone that has two screens?
    Originally, it was code-named the Flip II, but I guess they decided that name was too sequel-ish. I’ve never really seen a phone like this with a 320 x 480 HVGA main display, a secondary display, and a QWERTY keyboard that is split down the middle like that. I’m going to go out on a limb and assume that both screens are touchscreens.
    Not much else is known about this phone, and I suppose that it was just a matter of time before someone created a flip-phone with two screens. I would have thought that the designer of such a phone would have phased out a QWERTY keyboard entirely, and have gone with a touchscreen keyboard on the secondary screen.
    Source URL: https://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2011/11/this-is-lg-doubleplay-and-honestly-i.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection