Ash: Mistress of spices

    NEW
    Mistress Of Spices is ready to hit the theatres soon. Director Paul Berges, husband of Gurinder Chhada, is pleased with the product he has on hand. Dispelling rumors that the film was ghost directed by wife Chhada, he said, "People can say whatever they want. My wife and I know the truth. People were going to talk anyways." Berges is very impressed with Ash. He said that she was a delight to work with. "It was during the making of Bride and Prejudice that Gurinder and I thought about Ash as Tilo, her character in my film. I must say that she fitted the character to the T. She has done a wonderful job. We have no regrets about casting her." Berges said that he was not nervous but really excited about the release of the film. "I'm excited. The release of my film is the one thing that I'm looking forward to."
    BOLLYWOOD BUZZ - MALIK.BOLLYWOOD@GMAIL.COM
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2005/08/ash-mistress-of-spices.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection