Bipasha Basu is ready for a makeover

    NEW
    There's a huge change happening in Bipasha Basu's career. No, it's got nothing to do with her love life.
    Bipasha has decided to turn a new leaf. "And that's strictly to do with my career," she laughs throatily, as only she can.
    "I'm tired of the sex symbol tag. When I came around with 'Jism' it was the only film of its kind. And it was a very classy take on a woman's sexuality. Though 'Jism' is a film I'll always remain proud of, I've decided to stop doing films that focus on female sexuality.
    "Every other girl who comes in is doing it in a most subverted way. And I don't like being clubbed with women who take off their clothes just for the heck of it... No matter what I do I can never be cheap or vulgar."
    Bipasha's unstated - shall we say, diplomatic? - remark is directed at the Mallika Sherawats and Neha Dhupias of our cinema who take the 'show' in show world a little too seriously.
    Bipasha smiles knowingly.
    "I wouldn't like to comment specifically on what anyone else is doing. But, yes, I've had just about enough of this 'liberated' image. Now I want a new kind of audience for myself. I want the women, kids and family audiences to come and see my film."
    Hence Bipasha's new bunch of films is wholesome 'parivarik' (family) presentations.
    "Yup," she purrs proudly. "Beginning with 'Barsaat' that has released. Now there's 'No Entry'. Though outwardly it looks like a naughty comedy, 'No Entry' is absolutely clean.
    "I had fun doing Suneel Darshan's 'Barsaat'. Everyone knows what kind of films Suneel makes. 'Barsaat' is a conventional love triangle with Bobby Deol, Priyanka Chopra and me.
    "And that isn't all. I've another love triangle 'Humko Deewane Kar Gaye', with director Raj Kanwar. It features Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif and me. I guess Suneel Darshan and Raj Kanwar are as mainstream as it gets."
    The new slim and still seductive Bipasha has plans of going even higher up the mainstream ladder.
    "Sure I want to work with Karan Johar. I'm already doing a Yash Chopra production 'Dhoom 2'. But I'd like to be directed by Chopra or his son Aditya. I know it will happen. I've the confidence."
    The confidence comes from the happiness of sharing her life with John Abraham.
    "There're constant attempts to cause a rift between us in the media. But we've too much respect for each other's feelings to be shaken by gossip and idle talk."
    Wallpaper Designed By: Malik Design Lab [malik.design@gmail.com]
    News By: Maxtimes [malik.bollywood@gmail.com]
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2005/08/bipasha-basu-is-ready-for-makeover.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection