"I'm going all out to get my due," Kareena!

    NEW
    Kareena Kapoor, who is presently jobless at home, said recently in an interview that she's is ready to go all out to get her due. "No man can take my career away from me. I can sacrifice anything and anyone for success. I'm going all out to get my due. Don't underestimate the fire within me," said Bollywood's firebrand actress Kareena. Even a year ago, it was all going according to play. Kareena had the best backers: Yash Raj Films, Mani Ratnam, Sooraj Barjatya, Karan Johar, Subhash Ghai. But the script went horribly wrong. ''All the films flopped. What to do?'' she shrugs.Kareena's next release is however 'Milenge Milenge' with beau Shahid Kapoor, and recently she has signed up for Farhan Akhtar's 'Don' remake, which has Shah Rukh, Priyanka Chopra in other leads. And Kareena is now all to overcome the pack-up time in her career.
    Wallpaper Designed By: Malik Graphix [malik.graphix@gmail.com]
    News: [malik.bollywood@gmail.com]
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2005/08/going-all-out-to-get-my-due-kareena.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection