I'm not that good actor: SRK

    NEW

    Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan today ruled out his plunging into national politics, saying that changing his profession was "very difficult" for him."Changing my profession is very difficult for me. I do not understand politics at all and it is not my job," he said to questions from newspersons.Khan was asked whether he had any plans to plunge into politics as he was a renowned actor. "I am not such a good actor," he said adding, he would not even like posters depicting him as a political figure.To a question about punctuality, the actor said he was always "punctual."Khan said his next film project would be launched some time next month.

    Wallpaper Designed By: Malik Graphix Design Lab [malik.graphix@gmail.com]

    News By: Maxtimes [malik.bollywood@gmail.com]

    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2005/08/i-not-that-good-actor-srk.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection