"I enjoy the feeling when people find me sexy," Preity!

    NEW
    Yet another leading lady joined the club of all sensational gals love to be called sexy. Recently Preity Zinta said in an interview that she enjoys the feeling when people find her sexy. Even she wowed sexy Bipasha and Priyanka because of their hot and sensational looks. On asked whether she wants to find her name in the 'women that men desire' list, the dimpled actress said, "I think every woman wants to be desirable; but to be desirable is more of a mental than a physical thing. I do believe that physicality fades off soon; it's the mental impression that grows over time. And that, to me, is far more exciting. I don't like to be classified as an object of desire, but yes, I like being admired, as much as I enjoy the feeling when people find me sexy. But at the end of the day, they should find substance in me too." As per the new brigade of hot, desirable women like Bipasha, Lara and Priyanka are concerned she said, "The are very very hot and sexy; when I saw the Bipasha-Priyanka posters of 'Barsaat', even I looked again and said - 'Wow! They are looking so hot'!"
    Wallpaper Designed By: Malik Design Lab [malik.design@gmail.com]
    News By: Maxtimes [malik.bollywood@gmail.com]
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2005/09/enjoy-feeling-when-people-find-me-sexy.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection