Preity completes 'Jaan-e-Ma'’, excited about 'KANK'

    NEW - 24/10/2005 - malik.bollywood@gmail.com
    Preity is all keyed up to go into 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna'. " My first film with Karan Johar as a director. And he goes into a totally unexplored territory. To that extent, I guess I'll be building on my reputation as an actor who takes risk. Karan is such an entertainer; one can never get bored on his sets. I'm really looking forward to working with him.... and Shah Rukh who's an absolute delight as aco-star. And to add to my excitement I'll be working with my buddy Abhishek Bachchan for the first time.
    She has just completed her work in 'Jaan-e-Man' and is all praise for the director Shrish Kunder and co-stars Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan. 'No two films, set-ups and directors could be be more different. I'm so excited," Preity says from New York.Preity has taken a 4-day break in New York." I need to re-orient myself. 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna' is so different from 'Jaan-e-Man', which is fun, cool, casual entertainer. Karan's film will be ...different."
    Wallpaper Design By
    Malik Design Lab - malik.design@gmail.com
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2005/10/preity-completes-excited-about.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection