I'm here for Mallika: Jackie

    [malik.bollywood@gmail.com]
    Jackie Chan along with the director and producer of the Hollywood film The Myth joined hands with UTV in India for a joint press conference to publicise the film The Myth.The geatest action hero of all time seemed very delighted to see the overwhelming response from the people. “Mallika and asked me to promote the film by launching it in Mumbai, so I’m here. I will be back soon, to make more films. I see Indian dance and songs, and our style of filmmaking as a great combination,” said Chan.Mallika Sherawat who was also present at the press conference defended her role, which has been mentioned as a mere special appearance by the critics."My role in the film is important — there is a whole sequence with Jackie and me that has been liked by everyone. I don't have any hesitation in accepting that Jackie is a matter of great pride for me,” she said.Jackie, who is on his way to shoot Rush Hour 3 also said that he is also thinking of making The Myth 2. “I was talking to my producer about the story for The Myth 2. I think I will shoot it in India; it might have Mallika Sherawat again,” he said.
    Wallpaper Designed By: Malik Design Lab [malik.design@gmail.com]
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2005/11/i-here-for-mallika-jackie.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection