“I believe in just one marriage,” Preity!

    Courtesy : IndiaTarget
    At the time when failing celebrity marriages is commonplace, industry's one of the sexiest actresses Preity Zinta says divorce is highly avoidable. And Preity's great concern is whether her marriage will last forever or face down. "I believe in marriage and want it to last. I want my marriage to be like my parents," said Preity in a recent interview. According to Preity divorce is highly avoidable. "I believe in just one marriage," she gushed. "Instances of divorce are increasing as people are less tolerant. It could also be because they have more choices. No matter what the problem, I believe a marriage will last if you find a midway," Preity quipped. However on asked when she is marrying, Preity said empathetically, "I am not getting married now."However she didn't deny her relationship with Bombay Dyeing heir Ness Wadia. But she didn't confirm that she would tie the knot with Ness one day.
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2006/07/i-believe-in-just-one-marriage-preity_04.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection