Ayesha Takia has turned down director Nagesh Kukunoor's next

    Ayesha Takia has turned down director Nagesh Kukunoor's next just because it has an intense sex scene. Ayesha worked with Nagesh in 'Dor', the film which gave her lot of critical acclaims. But when Nagesh approached Ayesha for his next, Ayesha didn't think twice to refuse him as she was supposed to do a bold scene for the film. "I'm sorry. But a sex scene is out of the question. When I came into this industry I set down some dos and don'ts for myself. And I plan to stick by them," said Ayesha in a recent interview. Isn't there any way the director and the actress can work this out? "It is a problem," Ayesha conceded. "For the girl in Nagesh's next film her sexuality is a very important part of her character. Nagesh feels it won't work without the kiss. I respect that," said Ayesha.
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2006/11/ayesha-takia-has-turned-down-director.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection