The first romantic film pending

    Shaahid Kapoor is despondent about the fate of Boney Kapoor's Milenge Milenge. Apparently, this was the first romantic film which was signed by Shaahid and Kareena Kapoor. Kareena was already under a contract with Boney Kapoor after Khushi and when she started dating Shaahid, director Satish Kaushik convinced Boney to produce a romantic film with them as the lead couple.

    Incidentally, Boney spent a lot on the film and they shot at various fancy locations. Yet the film has been lying untouched for more than two years now.

    It has been alleged that the film is complete and despite Boney's attempts to release the film, Shaahid is stalling it on the grounds that both actors look very different now.

    But when we contacted Shaahid, he refuted this claim. "It's untrue. Why would I stall the film? It's my film and I want it to be released. But it has been two years since they last made contact with me. I don't know what's happening to it," he said.

    After a series of flops, the actor is now in a better frame of mind after Vivah. "Success in an actor's life matters the most. Nobody had any expectation from Vivah, because it was a small-budget film," he says.

    Through the highs and lows, Kareena has always stood by Shaahid. "I am glad that Kareena has always stood by me. Our relationship goes beyond hits and flops. We are friends and thankfully the equation doesn't depend on the success of our films," he says.

    After a hectic last year, Shaahid has decided to take it easy now. "I am working out and spending time with my family. I don't see myself starting to work before January. I have signed Ramesh Sippy's untitled film with Nana Patekar," says Shaahid.

    There have been rumours of his having bought a new apartment. "Not true, I have been staying at the same place for more than a year and it's a studio apartment. I stay with my dog, and he messes up my room every day. I clean it up whenever I get back from shooting. At the moment I am not even planning on buying a new apartment. I am just three years old in this industry. I need to do a few more films, then I will think of buying a new house," he says.
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2006/11/first-romantic-film-pending_29.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection