DON was a completely different film, Salman Khan

    Shah Rukh and Salman, the two big Khans of Bollywood are friends or foes, god knows. But whenever one is asked to say about other, the reply as comes is very pricking for fans, still very funny and interesting.
    As recently, Salman said, when asked whether he's upset with the fact that in spite of all efforts his 'Jaanemann' didn't fare well as Shah Rukh's 'Don' did, "Arre, Kya Karen! Shah Rukh saab promoted his film so much. He didn't give us a chance!"
    He was among the attendees too at the premiere of 'Don', in spite of his film releasing the same day. "Yeah, since the original film was written by my dad. But after watching, I realized it was a completely different film. They should have called it Bond," he laughed.
    Like Shah Rukh's 'Don', does Salman also have a dream role he'd like to reprise?
    "The answer is quick, "Ganga Jamuna'. I have always wanted to do that. But I know I won't be able to carry it. I'll probably mess it up. In fact I keep telling Shah Rukh he should do it."
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2006/12/don-was-completely-different-film_03.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection