I rode an elephant for a scene, Aishwarya

    Now that her problems with the customs department have ended , there are joyful tidings for Aishwarya Rai. She's back in Jaipur shooting with Hrithik Roshan for Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodha-Akbar.

    "It's going great!" Ash exults from Jaipur as she prepares for the day's shoot . So has she done any horse riding and sword-fighting as yet? "None of the above. But I rode an elephant for a scene . And his name was Lakhi. After Dhoom 2 and its hi-tech ambience and accessories , entering a world of elephants and Mughal grandeur is a true culture shock. And a real challenge for both Hrithik and me after Dhoom. But what's the life of an actor without challenges? I’m at a stage in my career where I need to constantly re-invent myself."

    About the elephant ride, Ash explains with a giggle, “It wasn't exactly a unique experience. I've ridden an elephant before for Gurinder Chaddha's Bride & Prejudice, though very briefly. In Jodha-Akbar everything is far more elaborate. I guess I must be the only actress of my generation to have taken two elephant rides."
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2006/12/i-rode-elephant-for-scene-aishwarya.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection