This is the first time I’ve met Nicole Kidman, Abhishek

    Abhishek Bachchan endorses several products and Omega watches is one of the prestigious brands that he endorses. Recently Omega watches invited all its global brand ambassadors’ to Geneva for a high profile party and Abhishek was seen charming the beautiful Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman.

    And he seemed definitely impressed by the ravishing Hollywood star too.

    On his experience with meeting Nicole, Abhishek says “This is the first time that I have met Nicole Kidman actually. She is a wonderful lady and it feels great to meet another fellow actor from a different industry, exchange tips and get some pointers.”

    "This is the first time I’ve met Nicole Kidman actually. She is a wonderful lady and it feels great to meet another fellow actor from a different industry, exchange tips and get some pointers," said Bachchan.

    Riding high on the international success of Dhoom 2, Bachchan denies any marriage plans.

    "I’m not getting married contrary to popular belief. I’m very busy working. As and when there will be any plans on marriage everybody will be told," said Bachchan.

    He said that coming to Geneva is like coming home for him since he has spent eight years of his life in the city.

    "I have studied in Switzerland. So, Geneva is like homecoming to me. I have spent eight years of my life here. Just down the road there’s this city near Geneva where I used to spend time as a kid. It feels wonderful to be back," said Bachchan.
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2006/12/this-is-first-time-ive-met-nicole.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection