Salman Khan tells director to drop Shahid opposite Katrina Kaif !

    The latest buzz is that an insecure Salman Khan called up Rajkumar Santoshi to ask the director to drop Shahid Kapoor from the Shahid-Katrina Kaif film that the latter plans to make in collaboration with PVR.

    Recently, Salman was upset with Katrina for signing a film with Shahid Kapoor. Our source says, Salman Khan told Santoshi to, if possible, drop Shahid! He does not want Katrina to do a film with Shahid.

    Salman Khan is unhappy with Katrina making her own career decisions. Our source says, Because of Salman, Katrina was able to establish herself as an actress. Few know that when an unknown Katrina came to Mumbai, she was first introduced to Govinda by Boney Duggal. But somehow film offers did not materialise for Govinda then. Duggal then introduced to Katrina to Salman. And she has clung to him ever since then.

    Our source further says that Santoshi has plans to approach Ranbir Kapoor for the same film. Santoshi is keen to approach Ranbir for Shahid's role, reveals our source.

    Will the director replace Shahid with Ranbir? Rajkumar Santoshi diplomatically replies, I am still working on the script! Once it is ready I will decide on the cast of my film. The only thing I can say is that Shahid and I are keen to work together but right now Ashoka is the focus of my attention. I want to finish that film first. I will start work on this film later.

    When asked if Salman has forced the director to change the male lead of his film, Santoshi says, �Salman is a thorough gentleman. He never indulges in petty politics! I have worked with Salman before and I know the kind of person he is! Salman will never interfere with a director's casting decisions.

    IndiaTarget
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2007/11/salman-khan-tells-director-to-drop.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection