Karishma on a new high!

    Karisma Kapur’s hubby Sunjay is a polo player, but Karisma herself finds the game a little "scary".

    Looking as svelte and natty as ever, the lady was at a polo match in the city named after her daughter, Samaira. Was she there to add the glam quotient to the event? "No, I’m not here to add glam," she replied quickly. "I’m here because it’s a family event." But her already-famous little girl wasn’t accompanying her. "I’m flying back to Mumbai this evening," she said. "My daughter’s there, so I have to get back. She’s almost three now," she added.

    She calls her daughter her greatest gift. "I think motherhood is something that changes every woman. It is a very good feeling. I enjoy every little moment with my daughter. Samaira is too young to follow either films or sports, but she loves to be around horses." Karisma laughed, "And she is an avid artist. Just give her a paper and colours and she goes on and on."

    Usually reticent in public, Karisma was in a different mood there, making sure that every question was answered and every shot perfect. "I like polo, and I’ve seen so many matches now," she said with a smile. "But I also find it very scary. It’s a dangerous game, with the players riding very fast on horses that are also getting tired during the game," she explained. Someone asked her if she would be interested in playing the game herself joining a ladies’ team, perhaps? "Oh no!" she laughed. And what’s her sport of choice? "Well I used to swim a lot," she answered after a pause. "I never competed, but I used to do it quite a lot, so I guess that was my sporting activity."

    She steadfastly refused to answer questions about Saif and sis Kareena, moving away with a polite ‘thank you’ every time one came her way. "It is an intensely private matter for both of them and I don’t think I should say anything," she explained.

    And what about a comeback to movies? "I do receive a lot of offers, but I can’t just do any film. It has to be a good story, a good script something that really touches my heart," she said.

    TNN
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2008/01/karishma-on-new-high.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection