SRK's dig at BCCI

    He's got the IPL's Kolkata team to himself - and a victorious Shahrukh Khan has now taken a dig at the BCCI.

    The 'Badshah' says no one should have objections if he goes to watch a match now.

    Vintage Shahrukh was at his best as he took a potshot at the Indian cricket board yesterday, when it became apparent that Khan was still smarting from his run-in with the BCCI a few months ago when the board had implied that Shahrukh's attendance at cricket matches including the T20 final was a rather clever attempt to promote his film 'Om Shanti Om'

    A furious Shahrukh had at that time anounced that he knew where he wasn't welcome.

    "I would like all those who play cricket or football or hockey to not watch my films. I do not like it. This is a spectator sport - I think I was invited by the BCCI itself and I was very happy I went - but now I am a little sad," SRK had reacted on November 21, 2007.

    But now, the proud owner of the Kolkata IPL team seems to be getting his come uppance and is enjoying every second of it.

    "The one thing I hope that does not happen is that people think I am watching a cricket match to promote my film. I will be supporting my team," said SRK on Thursday evening to the press.

    The Badshah of Bollywood certainly has a way with words, and if he has his way cricket, is all set to get a lot more entertaining whether the BCCI likes it or not.

    Timesnow.tv
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2008/01/srk-dig-at-bcci.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection