KJo's new film is about terrorism

    Karan Johar is all set to make his next film with his favorite stars Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. It is believed that the title Khan which he has finalized for this film is with filmmaker Keshu Ramsay.

    According to reports Karan Johar who wanted this title since a long time has finally managed to get it last week. When we asked Keshu Ramsay, he denied the reports saying that the title Khan is still with him. “The title Khan is with me and I have haven’t given it to anyone.”

    He informs us that Karan is yet to talk to him about the title Khan. He is speaking though his people who are in negotiation with him. “I had registered this title a long time back. I have the script ready with me which demands the same title. I was not aware that Karan wants the same title for his film. He is yet to talk to me about this.”

    When asked if Karan requests him, will he give the title? He replies, “Certainly, if Karan and Shah Rukh Khan feels that the title is apt for their movie then I don’t have any issue. I will surrender it to AMPTPP and after that whoever will apply for it, will get it.”

    He also informed that he doesn’t have any objection over the title of Karan Johar. “I have no ego problem over the title. Before this I have given titles like Criminal and Bhagam Bhag to the respective producers.”

    But what will happen to his film if it requires the same title? “I will scrap it and work on new.” Karan Johar plans to start his film by the end of October.

    Reshma Kelkar, Indiatimes Movies
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2008/02/kjo-new-film-is-about-terrorism.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection