Marriage,not yet, declares Katrina!

    So you have finally become one of Bolylwood's highest paid actors by bagging a 6 crore deal with Studio 18?
    I'm happy that my talent is being recognized. I can't talk about it right now, but yes the figures are close to it.

    6 Crore for one film, that's quite a lot of money?
    No, no, it's not for one film, but for two films. I'm not in a position to discuss any further on this.

    So finally you are out of Salman's shadow?
    Now this is weird. Where did it come from (looking irritated)?

    You really think you deserve that much money?
    Why not? I ended last year with 4 big hits, ‘Namaste London, Apne Partner and Welcome’. And the 4 films made money. So career wise, it's been an extremely fulfilling year for me.

    And personally?
    Doing well as well. I have taken care of my family and they are happy for me.

    What about marriage?
    You guys will have to wait for that. I have just started my career and can't afford to give up everything. My first priority is to provide financial security to my family. I have to make them financially secure before marrying someone.

    What about the recent news that Salman slapped you?
    That was really ridiculous. It was some dirty person’s figment of imagination. I have never really discussed my personal life, but enough is enough. I have always believed that what is personal is personal. But this is too much. The story that has appeared is utter rubbish and fabricated. I suspect that it's been spread by vested interest with ulterior motives. I would like to repeat that nothing of this sort has happened. Normally I don't like to clarify but sometimes one has to take a stand and this is one of those times.

    Your next release is Race. Heard that you have done some bold scenes?
    It's an action thriller. I had lots of fun shooting for the film. Race is extremely slick and has got an international look. It was so special shooting for Race. I am just looking forward to it

    What's on the pipeline?
    Race, Singh Is Kingg, Main Yuvraj, and two untitled films with Yashraj films.

    Gautam Buragohain, Indiatimes Movies
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2008/02/marriagenot-yet-declares-katrina.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection