Ash and Abhishek: The perfect couple!

    ‘You complete me’ said Tom Cruise to Renee Zelwegger in Hollywood blockbuster film ‘Jerry Mcguire’ making all the lovers of ‘romantic dramas’ weep! Malaika Arora Khan too dedicated the dialogue to hubby Arbaaz Khan when she appeared as a guest on show KBC! Bollywood’s first couple Abhi-Ash too seem to have been following Tom Cruise’s mantra of late to make their marriage a success!

    On the occasion of their first wedding anniversary, we questioned the couple as to which are the qualities that they’d like to gift each other in order to lead a happier life together and in return we got a ‘Femina Miss India’ kind of answer from the couple! (errr... No wonder Ash had won the crown way back in 1994!) Anyways, Abhishek said, “I think she’d like to gift me some virtues definitely since she is perfect but I don’t think I need to gift her anything.”

    Ash too reciprocated Abhi’s affection by saying, “Neither do I feel the need to gift him any virtue! He is all I ever wanted to have and he makes me happy all the time! What else do you need?”

    Now that is why we media people keep addressing the couple as ‘perfect’! They are perfect for each other! Even their opinions match!

    Renuka Vyavahare
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2008/04/ash-and-abhishek-perfect-couple.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection