'Amitabh and Shahrukh respect each other'

    NEW DELHI: Bollywood actress, Juhi Chawla, who starred opposite both Amitabh Bachchan and Sharukh Khan in the latest flick 'Bhootnath' refutes reports about any sort of ego clash between the two pointing that both the actors shared good chemistry during the film's shooting.

    "Both are very talented actors and are full of energy with a great deal of respect for each other. I don't know from where all these rumours surfaced as I didn't find anything of that sort during the shooting of 'Bhootnath', says Juhi.

    "I had a great time working with the Amitji, Shahrukh and Aman (child actor) and we were like a cute little family. It is a special film for me," she says.

    The actress who was in the capital recently is upbeat about her involvement in the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL), where she co-owns the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) team with Shah Rukh Khan.

    "IPL is something which is exciting, cheering and full of colours. All the matches were thrilling with so much drama involved in it," says the former Miss India.

    "But, I am so much occupied with my professional commitments and my two sweet kids that I am not getting the time to attend it personally. As well as, my hubby Jai and SRK are taking care of what's going on in the IPL," says Juhi.

    The actress also spoke about her recently released film "Bhootnath", in which Shahrukh and Juhi played the role of Aman's parents. 'Bhootnath' is a story based on the friendly relationship of a child with his deceased grandfather, a kind of ghost.
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2008/05/and-shahrukh-respect-each-other.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection