Melbourne-Bangkok-Los Angeles-London-Mumbai

    Kareena is jet-setting around the world for her films and shows

    In her own words, Kareena is working like a mad woman, “I have five films in various stages of production. Then I’ve nine endorsements for which I’ve to shoot ads around the year. Plus, I’ve all these stage shows that require rehearsals. I can’t seem to find the time to do anything properly,” she laments from Melbourne where she’s shooting for Salman Khan’s Main Aur Mrs Khanna.

    She is performing at the IIFA in June and is rehearsing, “I’m performing a medley of my songs from Jab We Met and Tashan. Gone are the days when I’d go on stage with just a little practice. Now I want to be my best at every act.”

    Right now, she’s rehearsing for IIFA at nights and shooting in the day. “I’m exhausted. But what choice do I have? I’ve decided to take my live performances as seriously as my movies and endorsements,” she says.

    From Melbourne, she will move to Los Angeles for a long 40-day spell of shooting for Sajid Nadiadwala’s Kambhakt Ishq, “I’ll be away from home for more than three months at a stretch. I miss home and my family. I’ve never been out of Mumbai so much. I’ll finish from here, then head to perform at the IIFA. I’m working so hard I hardly get sleep. I feel like I haven’t slept for ages.”

    She’ll join Saif in London for a week in London from June 20, where he is shooting for his first home production starring Deepika Padukone and being directed by Imtiaz Ali.

    Bebo is happy for Deepika and Ranbir, “I hope they’ll be happy together. He was fantastic in Saawariya. He’s here’s to stay. The Kapoors and Khans are rocking the industry.”

    No hard feelings about not being in Saif’s first home production? “None at all,” Bebo laughs. “Honestly, I enjoy meeting him outside Mumbai. At least, we can have some privacy. At home, Saif and I can’t even go out for dinner without people staring at us, constantly judging our behaviour.
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2008/05/melbourne-bangkok-los-angeles-london.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection