Hrithik 's gonna be a proud dad!

    NEW
    Five years after he got married, Hrithik Roshan is on the way to becoming a proud daddy - wife Susanne is expecting their first child in April 2006.
    Rakesh Roshan from Singapore, where he is shooting for Krrish, confirms the news, "yes, it's true. Hrithik is becoming a daddy. (Hrithik's mom) Pinky and I are feeling great about the news and waiting for the day. I am becoming a grandfather for the second time - I have an eight-year-old granddaughter (daughter Sunaina's child)."
    Hrithik, who has just landed in Singapore, is a tad cautious, "Life is an evolution and today I am on to the next stage - fatherhood. There is always a fear of the unknown. But that's the fun of it all. I am looking forward to becoming a father - I was ecstatic when I heard!"
    Wallpaper Designed By: Malik Design Lab [malik.design@gmail.com]
    News By: Maxtimes [malik.bollywood@gamil.com]
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2005/09/hrithik-gonna-be-proud-dad.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection