"Esha is more like my sister," Abhishek!

    NEW
    Abhishek Bachchan, who recently being linked with actress Esha Deol, said Esha is not her girlfriend. "She's not my girlfriend; she's more like my sister. She's just a family friend. And believe me, I will let everyone know when I do have an affair with someone," said Bachchan Jr. After the huge success of 'Bunty Aur Babli', 'Sarkar', and 'Dus', the actor of the moment ruled out far possibility of his marriage. "I am not very keen to get tie the knot in near future. My mom and relatives keep asking me the same question. But I have been telling everyone that marriage is not on my list of priorities for another 3-4 years," he said.
    Wallpaper Designed By: Malik Design Lab [malik.design@gmail.com]
    News By: Maxtimes [malik.bollywood@gmail.com]
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2005/09/is-more-like-my-sister-abhishek.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection