Documentary embarrases SRK

    NEW - 19/10/2005 - malik.bollywood@gmail.com
    Bollywood badshah Shah Rukh Khan, enjoying an iconic status and awash with riches, says it is embarrassing for him that a documentary is being made on his life but he has no say in it."They (people) say...You can't be doing this stuff. We don't know that you could be like this. People should know. And I am okay with it. I have no say in it. As a matter of fact, even to talk about this documentary as a commercial prospect is a little embarrassing for me."I mean it, I am not selling a film; I'm selling my life, which is a little odd," Shah Rukh, whose film Paheli is an Indian entry for the Oscar nominations this year, told BBC in an interview, which will be aired tomorrow.The actor of many a potboiler, Shah Rukh is candid enough to point out that one never really knows anyone."...To be very honest, and even after this documentary, you won't know who I am. And I am an actor, so it may be even doubly hard to figure out who I am. But I think what it covers, it is a quieter version of me. It's a more internal version of me," he told Tom Brook, the BBC interviewer.Apparently elated about his film Paheli, the actor says the flick has the most interesting story he has heard in his whole career and it has also all the colours of India."...It's a very forward thinking film for women. If you are unhappy in love or in a relationship, are you going to stick to it or are you going to take a choice, even if it happens to be a ghost?"Shah Rukh says the film has all the colours of India and has all the elements which plague the country or make it so wonderful."I feel very nice that it is representative of cinema from our country for the Oscars. Oscars is considered the greatest award for filmmakers, so it would be -- it is something that all of would wish; that we get the Oscar also."
    Wallpaper Designed By
    Malik Design Lab - malik.design@gmail.com
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2005/10/documentary-embarrases-srk.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection