Harman Vs Priyanka

    Mumbai: Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja won't admit they are together, but when I suggested a together interview, they liked the idea. I decided to take it a step further and asked them to ask each other questions, while I played spectator.

    The Love Story 2050 couple took up the challenge. Sure, I provided the fodder for the conversation but the rest is all their own bakbak. Read on for a heart-to-heart between Harman and Priyanka.

    Priyanka: Tell me about your first love story/relationship.
    Harman: A love story is different from a relationship.

    What do you mean? What is the difference?
    A love story is a story of love, which is quite different from a story of a relationship.

    Guys get into a relationship when they are in love, right?
    (Interrupts) I can be in love with someone but not be in a relationship. Anyway, my first love was my Std 5 school teacher in Jamnabai. Should I name her?

    (Shocked) No, no, don't. She was your teacher, who probably has grandchildren by now.

    Yes, she will feel embarrassed.

    Okay, tell me about your first love story?
    I was in class seven and this guy was in Std 10. He used to live above my house and I use to sit in my garden admiring him.

    What happened then? Did you manage to speak to him?
    Noooo! His brother ended up getting a crush on me (laughs). Actually, I used to speak to his brother thinking I will get to talk to his elder brother but the younger one started liking me! Very sad and to top it all, he wasn't even good looking!

    How old were you when you had your first crush?
    It was in school, I think! You could buy a Crush for six rupees!

    Gosh, I knew you would come up with this!!!!
    (laughs) Right.

    My first crush was my Spanish teacher Maestro Cardona in Std 8!
    See, I am ahead of you.

    You are always ahead of me in everything.
    And what was that Spanish teacher's name? It reminds me of…

    I know where you head is running. Maestro means Mr in Spanish...
    Let's talk about your first kiss…

    My first kiss was with my dog. His name was Elizabeth Taylor.
    Your first kiss was with Elizabeth Taylor! Interesting!

    Your first kiss?
    My first kiss was...

    (Interrupts) Your first human kiss...
    That's not fair.

    You didn't specify, I am specifying.
    My first kiss was when I was lying naked in bed and someone's wife came up to me....

    And she turned to be your father's wife....
    (Laughs) Yes, she turned out to be my father's wife. Shockingly, even her husband kisses me.

    Okay, who was your first official girlfriend?
    My first official girlfriend was in school and I won't take her name. PM is all I would say about her. I was in Std 8when I asked her out and the relationship lasted for around nine months.

    Good boy! (pats him)
    And yeah, I used to always meet her in the evening because she was PM and not AM. Sorry, bad joke! What about you?

    My first official BF was when I was in Std 9, when I was in America and he was a year senior to me.
    You are into older men!? Actually I think most of the girls are into older men.

    Last official girlfriend?
    RDC is the initial and it was during my college days.

    After that you never had a girlfriend?
    (Laughs) Officially, no! Unofficially, many (winks)

    Well I was 17 when I had my first official relationship. I don't know whether it worked but it was good overall!
    I think it never worked.

    I am sure yours did, so shut up.
    I think I know the reason! It was becauseeeeee....

    Shut up, shut up (hits him) Let's talk about something else. Define me in five words.
    You define me…

    C'mon.
    Hmmmm (thinks), damn difficult question

    You don't have "FIVE" words to define me??
    Actually, there are so many, don't know which five words to shortlist.

    Honest, trustworthy, forgiving
    (Horrified) FORGIVING??!!! ME?

    Actually unforgiving, sorry (laughs) Unbelievably caring and perfect. Now your turn.
    Sensitive, great sense of humour, thoughtful, focused, and a family man, who loves his family, and they are a priority.

    What is Love Story 2008, according to you?
    Love Story 2008 is actually Love Story 2050.

    Let it be Love Story 2008, 2030 or 3000, for me, its only and only Love Story 2050. Your favorite on-screen couple. Bollywood and Hollywood?
    Holly: Brad Pitt and Angelina and Bolly: it has to be Shah Rukh and Kajol.

    My fav Bollywood jodi is Salman and Bhagyashree and in Hollywood it's Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman

    Tell me what does love mean to you?
    Love means everything. Love defines everything a human being does from the time you wake up till the time you sleep. Love is something you enjoy. I love acting because I enjoy acting. Actually, I think I am still discovering love, it may be love for my family or my work...

    Love is the only emotion in the world that is constant. You can take away a feeling or some or the other emotion at some point of time in your life but love will always remain for someone somewhere.

    Has your definition of love changed over the years and how?
    Love is a constant emotion. I don't think the meaning has or will ever change.

    I am still discovering love. I am still under the process. Though I say I love my parents but still here are so many emotions, which yet need to be discovered. Love is a constant change in our life. Such an antithesis, na!

    Your favorite romantic film?
    DDLJ. Yours?

    (Looks at Priyanka) Maine Pyaar Kiya. Okay, which co-star would I look best with?
    I haven't yet seen you with any co-star as yet, so I think you look the best with me.

    (Thinks) Of all the co stars you have worked with, I think you really looked cute with Sunny paaji in Hero. You were superb. It was just like Beauty And The... (whispers) I am very intelligent, I won't say it out aloud...

    You better not.

    Working out with buddies or working out with a lover?
    I hate working out. It doesn't really matter whether it is with buddies or a lover or a trainer.

    That's your answer??
    (Laughs) Ya.

    That's my answer. Now your turn
    (Thinks) Hmmm, it has to be a lover. You get that bonus time to spend with your lover. I would want to spend as much time as I can with my lover and I think this would be one of the best times to give and take quality time from each other.
    Source URL: http://trendgrafitiinternasional.blogspot.com/2008/06/harman-vs-priyanka.html
    Visit Trend Grafity for daily updated images of art collection